TCT Group is seeking awe-inspiring presentations for the TCT Conference @ Formnext 2021
TCT Conference @ Formnext is the annual, user-led summit dedicated to additive manufacturing (AM) and 3D printing technology.
The conference is packed with captivating talks and panel sessions on cutting-edge applications, materials and processes, as well as solutions for design and manufacturing challenges across aerospace, automotive, healthcare, and business sectors.
The TCT Group is now looking for speakers who can deliver compelling 3D printing and AM insights and inspire a global audience of delegates.
Success stories and thought-provoking commentaries have previously been delivered by world-renowned organisations including Audi Sport, BMW Group, Bombardier, Specialized Bicycle Components, Miele & Cie, Procter & Gamble, Sauber Engineering, and Stelia Aerospace.
As a speaker you will benefit from activities that promote you, your talk, and your organisation, online and through printed material.
This is an opportunity to:
- Showcase and increase the visibility of ground-breaking projects, research, and solutions.
- Be featured in the TCT Magazine, the world's premier communications platform for 3D printing and AM intelligence, in the TCT Conference @ Formnext preview.
You will also gain:
- Exposure at a global trade fair dedicated to AM and industrial 3D printing.
- A complimentary VIP conference and exhibition pass, including access to the summit’s post-event proceedings.
- Networking opportunities to meet fellow speakers and conference delegates, to drive relevant business conversations and build connections with the AM community.
The following topics are now being accepted for the 2021 conference edition: application of 3D technologies in the medical, dental, aerospace, automotive, rail, oil and gas industries; application of 3D technologies in consumer products and consumer product development; business for AM; design for AM; new materials and processes; new AM and 3D printing research; solutions for AM in series production; standardisation and regulations; sustainability and environment.
Presentation details can be submitted via the online application form*. All abstracts will be reviewed on a rolling basis until Friday, 9 July 2021.
Any questions regarding the application process can be directed to Magda Brzegowy. For more information about the conference, please visit tctconferenceformnext.com.
* Please also note, we can only accept submissions from users of AM and 3D printing technology. Speaking applications from vendors of machines, materials or services who are exhibiting, or are deemed to be suitable as exhibitors, will not be considered on this occasion.
TCT Conference @ Formnext is curated by Rapid News Publications Ltd, part of the Rapid News Group, Carlton House, Sandpiper Way, Chester Business Park, Chester CH4 9QE.